- Dynaplug Xtreme Aluminum is bundled with an extra 5-Pack of Repair Plugs delivering a total of 13 repair plugs.
- For visual tips and instructions, Dynaplug can be found at https://www.youtube.com/user/Dynaplug.
- Unlike many other tubeless tire repair kits, Dynaplug® allows you to repair a puncture without removing the wheel/tire from the vehicle. This especially saves time and effort in an emergency situation.
- No reaming of the puncture hole. The shape and size of the penetrating tip allows for penetration of most punctures. Relative strength is needed to push through the puncture especially when the screw or nail is very small but larger enough to cause a leak. It’s easier to insert a second plug (when needed) because the first plug lubricates the hole.
- Viscous rubber of the plug will flow slightly after the plug is in place. This fills small fissures or voids that radiate from the puncture hole into the casing and ensures a long lasting repair.
The hefty Xtreme is all-around great with a large end cap engineered especially for repairing punctures in heavy duty tubeless tires. Like the other Pro series tools, the Xtreme kit includes tool, 8 repair plugs, 3 insertion tubes, 1 air stopper, 1 clearing attachment and 1 pipe cleaner = 15 items. The Pro Xtreme AL weighs 4 ounces, so still light weight with a large-surface end cap that can be an advantage. Extra features are storage slots machined in the tool body and replaceable insertion tub